Thursday, February 12, 2015

Val...

 

 
Dear VALENTINE,...
 
 
 
 
                                              

                                       
Click here to watch our complete video on this makeup look
 
Hey Lovelies,
 
So, Valentine's Day is this Saturday!!! I'm super stoked, you have no idea. Plans, you may ask? Let's just say: "They're falling out my ears".   As I went about my days this week, the thought occurred to me that on top of work, family, and social life, the last thing I wanted on my mind was a tedious makeup application for this Saturday. So I needed to come up with one that was quick and simple and that would get me out the door in about 5 minutes. I sat in front of my I pad (Oh, it's been so good to me! chuckles) and filmed the entire process.
 
This look was achieved with a combination of Estee Lauder, M.A.C, L'Oreal Paris, and Jordana products. I have added complete description of each product in the video's description box (link above).
Now, for my fellow fashionistas! Beni has put together a Valentine's Day lookbook on our YouTube channel.



Click here for a the lookbook video
 
As always, much love and be safe on this Valentine's Day.
XO ~Patience
 
Links




No comments:

Post a Comment