Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Faves


 
 
March Faves!!
 
 
 
See Video
 
 
Hello Loves,
 
   It's the last day of March!! That means the start of new endeavors. This past month has been quite eventful. From hitting our first 100 subscribers on YouTube (Applause!!!!! Thank you so much guys), to snow! Yes, snowww! Pause... Sigh... A lot, for which I am utterly grateful has happen! So much so, that I narrowed things down in the March favorites video (link above). My faves this month included dried cranberries (...bring on the antioxidants), the Hourglass lip stain in the shade Icon, the fragrance Pour Femme by Bvlgari, Everyday a Friday, a Joel Osteen book, and lots of crazyness. Well, until next time, stay happy! <3
 
~XO
                   Patience
 
 
Youtube      Twitter      FaceBook       Instagram    


 



2 comments:

  1. You're such a pretty girl :D Beautiful smile smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mimie! I tried the link to your blog, but it wouldn't let me through! Can I have it again, so I can check it out?

      Delete