Wednesday, April 29, 2015

No Makeup?


 
 
No Makeup?
 
 

See video 

Hello Loves,
 
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a laz-ball when it come to taking makeup after a long, effort requiring day of work and running errands! I mean!! Who really needs to stress over makeup? Ok! Maybe it's just me! lol!!! No. Really guys.... My favorite makeup to wear is a simple, very sheer makeup. Just because it allows the skin to breath  and also makes it easier to remove. Usually, I stick to a little foundation in the Winter or powder in the Summer.  To complete the look, I use rosy or peachy blush and eye shadow, mascara, and a nude lip. That's it, and I'm out the door! See how to video above! So you tell me what you favorite style of makeup is?
 
#DaretoBeBeautiful
~Xo Patience
 
Find us on SOCIAL MEDIA...
 
YouTube       Instagram      FaceBook     Twitter   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment