Saturday, March 14, 2015

Shoe Collection


 
 
>>My Shoe Collection
 
 
 
View video
 
Hello Dears,
 
So, I don't know if you're like my sisters and I, but we absolutely love shoes. So much so that we, by popular demand, filmed a clip of our A-lister pumps (link above). They range from the knockouts black and cobalt Kristinas by Aldo and others by Enzo Angiolini, BCBG, Guess, Steve Madden, Forever21 and more!!  I honestly love them all, and the Kristinas are amazing! In addition to the classic cut, these high heels offer great balance (thanks to the mini platform) for adequate posture as you walk. I can basically run in them. To add a pop of color and fun various outfits, I go for the fuchsia BCBG, the Guess pumps in mint, or the neon yellow Qupids. And for a more subtle look I pick none other than the nude BCBG 's and metallic Steve Madden. Hope this inspires you for the upcoming spring and summer seasons! Stay beautiful <3
 
~xo
  Patience
 
  
Follow us on
 
YouTube    Facebook    Twitter     Instagram  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment