Wednesday, April 16, 2014

None of that Nonsense!


Welcome to a new day of the A to Z challenge! I am uber excited to share the following words, put together by yours truly of course. Grab your favorite cup of tea, sit back, and enjoy the read.



None of that self-loathing and deprecating! I’m worth more than all the gold, silver, and precious stones put together.

None of that “You’ll rest when you die”! Sleep is one of the best medicines.

None of that self-condemnation regarding my achievements and work ethic! Being a descent person is hard enough.

None of that “I’m not up to part”! I partake daily in the journey to becoming the best version of me.

None of that “I’ve never succeeded. Why bother”! Being able to apply positive criticism and improve my persona is evidence of success.

None of that “What if everything goes wrong?” I will focus on the one thing that goes right.

None of that self (loathing, caging, and deprecating)! None of ALL that nonsense! I am limitless.

Xoxo,

Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment